Firearm Transfer Procedures

We follow all Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (BATFE) rules and regulations for the sale and transfer of firearms. The purchaser of the firearm(s) must be present to fill out all paperwork. If the purchaser does not reside within a reasonable driving distance of our location we will transfer the firearm(s) to a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL ) holder closer to their residence per BATFE regulations. Firearm(s), shipping costs, and transfer fees must be paid in full before the transfer takes place. It is the purchaser's responsibility to notify us of whom the receiving FFL holder is, both this shop and the receiving FFL holder involved must be notified, and FFL's must be exchanged before the firearm(s) is transferred. The purchaser is responsible for any fees the receiving FFL holder requests and the BATFE form 4473 must be filled out when the firearm(s) is picked up at the receiving FFL holder. When transferring a firearm the receiving FFL holder is required to follow the regulations for the state the purchaser resides in. If we are aware that your state does not allow the sale of the gun you want, we will not ship it to you.

It is the purchaser's responsibility to know the regulations of the state, county, and city they reside in. We are not currently shipping firearms to the state of California.

All firearm sales conducted through our website are final. If there is any problem with a firearm transferred to us from another FFL holder reparations are the responsibilities of the original FFL holder not this shop.

Conversely when we do accept transfers from other FFL holders, all the above regulations apply.